Saturday, June 7, 2008

Last Night in the Shady Grove and Dog Dreams

The weather was constantly changing yesterday. The sky turned from bright blue to the threat of storm on and off all day long. There was a wonderful breeze blowing through the house all day while I worked (I have been very lucky to be able to work from home for the last six years). I couldn't wait for the day to end so I could get outside to enjoy it.



Jack, the ever faithful, took me for a walk in the meadow. The wind was blowing through the grasses and the sun and shadow from the clouds played light on the brilliant green grass. The wildflowers are starting to come in. I'll have to get out with my camera and get some shots as they mature.

The weather turned rainy today so I gave my house a LONG overdue cleaning. I started the dye procedures for my next batch of fabric. I hope to have the fabric ready for sale by the end of the weekend. I hand dyed some youth girls dresses one evening this week. I have a few more touches to add to them before they are ready for sale. Jack worked really hard playing frisbee yesterday so he has been sleeping near my feet most of the day. He is barking and running in his sleep as I type. What do dogs dream about?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a great question indeed. What does Jack dream about?