Monday, June 9, 2008

6 Step Color Gradations

I have never been able to choose a favorite color. I love bright colors. I remember being very depressed in the late seventies and early eighties when pastel clothing replaced the bright colors from the past two decades. In my mind I think of that time as the death of color. Current fabric trends really excite me.




I added 6 step color gradations to my Etsy store today. Each group of 6 fabrics is made from a comination of two colors and in different amounts to create these fabrics. Golden yellow and hot pink make fabulous color combinations. Tuquoise and hot pink make beautiful purples.


3 comments:

jude said...

i don't have a favorite color either. and these are all delicious.

Chris Daly said...

Jude - Thanks for the comment. I love the links to your blogs. Great ideas and inspirationa

Foxglove Studios said...

Ooohhh... I love the deep blue-greens! Can't wait to try my hand at dying although I'll probably end up dying my hands...