Quilt Crazy Gal Jenna Louise has tagged me.
Here are the rules to play the game:
1. When you are tagged you are asked to list eight random facts about yourself and post them on your blog for visitors to enjoy.
2. Tag eight of your blogging friends and leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to join in the fun if they have the opportunity. (If not, that's okay. They can still enjoy the random facts everyone shares:) Be sure to list a link to your eight friends in your posting.
I'd like to leave this open to any reader that wants to play along. Let me know in the comment section that you are playing along and I will put a link to your blog here.
1. I have been married 20 years.
2. I have worked as a babysitter, cashier, restaurant manager, sales person for recycling services (one of my favorite jobs), accounting clerk and now sell commercial roofing products from my home office for the last seven years.
3. I have to create to keep my brain well balanced.
4. I wish I had been told at an early age that "The more you create, the more creative you become." Tell your children!
5. I dream of traveling the world and hope to do that one day. For now, I'll just read your blog posts and travel with you.
6. I want to learn to be a metal smith (whitesmith or blacksmith) someday, but I have so many other interests I'm afraid to have another all consuming habit.
7. This is our cat Cleo. She is 20 years old, deaf and blind. She likes to help me sell roofing products. She yells a lot now that she can't hear. Customers often ask if there is a baby crying in my office.
8. Here I am with my son outside his first apartment. I still haven't learned how to take a good self portrait with my camera...Lake Superior is just over the roof of the house behind us.