Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Rising Up and Meeting the Day Again

Early Fall days in Wisconsin. Blue Skies in one direction....
Rain storms and a faint rainbows over our farmstead...
Mists rise from the rocks after the rain.
And a thin fog rises from the Sugar Creek at days end.


Thank you to everyone who sent me comments and e-mails over the last month or so. Sometimes things in life just come at you too fast and it is hard to rise up again. So many times when I was feeling blue and I would receive a message just when I needed it most. Thank you.
I am so grateful for your friendships.

5 comments:

Gwen Buchanan said...

Gorgeous Landscapes!!! looks like Paradise...

Jackie's Stitches said...

I love the bits of all color tucked in there. Beautiful scenery!

ArtPropelled said...

How beautiful and peaceful these photographs are. I love the mist rising.

Cosmo DK said...

It is fitting to take time and honor our losses.

May the coming days find you feeling a bit more whole.

Thank you for the nature photos. You live in a little piece of Paradise!

Lynn Cohen said...

Sorry you had the blue times, but glad the sun is shining over you now. These photos are wonderful to behold. You do live in a beautiful area. Many blessings. Hugs.